Office of the Racing Integrity Commissioner
The Office of the Racing Integrity Commissioner was established under the Racing Act 1958 (Vic) to provide independent oversight of integrity issues across all three racing codes – Thoroughbred, Harness and Greyhounds – and act as a quasi-ombudsman to hear integrity related complaints within the Victorian racing industry.
- A Victorian racing industry in which thoroughbreds, standardbreds and greyhounds compete to the best of their natural ability, free from the influence of crime and corruption.
- To promote the highest standards of integrity assurance in the Victorian racing industry.
- Integrity - We will be accountable, fair and transparent.
- Independence - We will act impartially, without fear or favour.
- Leadership - We are committed to being at the forefront of integrity assurance.
- Professionalism - We are dedicated to achieving excellence.
- Engagement - We will develop successful partnerships built on trust.